- Entity Selection and Formation: Advise and guide clients on formation of entities, such as corporations, limited liability companies (LLC), partnerships, etc., and the conversion from one type to another.
- Bylaws and Shareholder Agreements: Advise clients on and draft corporate documents governing the control and operations of the company.
- Operating Agreements: Advise clients on and draft agreements governing the control and operation of a limited liability company, including tax provisions, and financial and managerial rights and duties of the members and managers.
- Partnership Agreements: Advise clients on and draft agreements governing the control and operation of a partnership, as well as provisions defining financial rights and duties of the partners and allocating tax attributes among the partners.
- Buy-sell Agreements: Advise clients on and draft agreements between the owners of the business covering issues such as transferability of shares, valuation of shares, triggering events, and sale terms.
- General Contracts: Advise and guide clients on different types of contracts, and draft all required documents.
- Confidentiality Agreement: Advise, guide clients and draft an agreement outlining confidential material, knowledge or information between the parties that is to be restricted from third parties.
- Noncompete Agreements: Advise, guide clients and draft an agreement to prevent competition with the business after termination of employment or completion of a business sale.